Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Jacob and Nancy Engagement Photos

This time last year my youngest brother got engaged.  My husband and I took him to Robbins Diamonds in Delaware one weekend and he picked out her ring.  If you haven't heard of Robbins, its a great place to ring shop.  They don't hassle, harass, or really bother you unless you need some help. Mike went there to get my engagement ring and I couldn't be more pleased with their customer service!  I had my ring in there the week before we got married and it was fixed just in time- we picked it on our way to Maryland for our wedding.  No, this isn't a plug for Robbins.... anyways.....

Jacob asked if I would take some pictures for them soon after they were engaged.  I wanted a      location that was close to home because our time was limited so I called up a family friend of ours, who owns a sweet little place on the river.

The next morning we woke up super early to get some sunrise photos around my Mom's house.  We are super lucky to live on a farm!.  Jacob and Nancy were champs because it was pretty chilly for a fall morning.

Here are my favorite photos.  They even used one of them for their save-the-date and decorations for the bridal shower, reception and guest book.  Now, I am not a professional photographer just yet, but I am really happy with how these turned out.

Hope you enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment